2011/11/05

The Unconventional Dress Shirt


Right: Equipment Sisley Blouse via Shopbop

I'm so glad dress shirts can actually live up to their name and be dressy and not boring and office-like (Think awkward fitting shirts with vertical lines). I recently had an interview with Apple and wore an oversized silk dress shirt that I tucked into black skinny pants with a thin vintage-inspired brown belt. It really depends on the company you work and are applying for so be sure to style accordingly.

I love and have always wanted an Equipment dress shirt but I can't seem to find a retailer in the GTA that carries Equipment. Some have not even heard of the brand!! Thus, I found an alternative from Aritzia that fits nice and looks similar to the Equipment dress shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment